Ms. Brototi Sengupta
- A seasoned professional with over 23 years of experience working with MNC's like GE, Wipro, Microsoft, Franchise India. Having core competencies in Franchise Operations, Client Relations, Vendor Management, Sales and Service Delivery.
- Successfully managed Franchisee business operations helping to achieve year on year growth in business and revenue. An out-of-the-box thinker with a proven track record of streamlining workflow and creating a team work environment to enhance productivity.
- Responsible for building the growth strategy for the organisation ( F100 to SME companies). Capturing industry insights and deciphering its impact on the organisation strategy.
- Have consulted over 700 SME/MNC's companies for Franchise Expansion across all Industries (Reliance, Mahindra, Hindustan Unilever, WH Smith, Tata Croma, Bata, Nokia, DS Group, Fab India, FTV, Pepsico, Shiv Khera, 3M, HLL, Maruti Suzuki, Bru Café, Sketchers, Red Chief etc…)
Mr. Rajiv Madan
- Graduate in Arts from M D University Rohtak & Dip. In
Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from IPMIR
Chandigarh. Having 29 years of vast experience in the field
of Human Resources and Industrial Relations including 24
years in Hospitality Industry.
- Worked with leading hospitality brands like Nirula’s, Avalon
Hospitality, 32nd Milestone, Ramada Plaza & Savoy Suites
Premium Service Apartment Hotel.
- Expertise in Recruitment, handling labour unrest, liaison
with various Govt. Offices, Good relations with different
Hotel Management institutes for recruiting staff as well
Industrial trainees, implementation of JDs, SOPs and new
- Lives in Gurugram with wife and children. Loves listening to
old hindi music and travelling different places.
Mr. Amrit Pal Singh
- Graduation in Commerce from Delhi University. Having 25
years vast experience in the field of Accounts and Finance
including 20 years in Hospitality Industry.
- Worked with world’s leading hospitality brand properties i.e.
Wyndham, Carlson, & Best Western.
- Expertise in spearheading corporate and financial planning
initiatives in Commercial Operation, Accounts & Finance,
Auditing & Taxation, MIS, designing and implementing
systems to achieve financial discipline and improve the
overall efficiency of the organization, preparing periodic
budget and forecasting trends.
- Lives in Delhi with wife and children. Loves listening old
hindi music and travelling.
Mr. Ranjeet Singh
- A Hotel Management Graduate from IHM PUSA and B. Com. from Osmania University
with a proven track record of 23 years in hotel industry, entailing 21 years in Sales &
Marketing, Administration, Internal Coordination and 2 years in Project.
- Worked with some of the prominent hotels, Ascot Hotels & Resorts Pvt. Ltd. (Brand name
- Savoy Suites), Heritage Retreat – Jaipur, The Bristol, first 5-star hotel of Gurgaon,
Ramada Gurgaon, (Wyndham Hotels and Resorts), The Heritage Village Manesar,
Gurgaon and TravelGuru.com (An Online Travel Portal) at different levels.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Hotel Operations and ensure effective and efficient
utilization of resources for guest & employee satisfaction, achieve revenue & GOP targets,
develop congenial atmosphere for best employee performance and maintain the brand
standard of the hotel.
- Practical knowledge in revenue & occupancy forecast, making budgets & policies, sales
projections, plan & execute the marketing strategies for greater market share. Build &
maintain strong relationships with travel agents, tour operators, corporate houses, online
booking portals / engines, wedding planners, MICE & event management companies and
individual customers to ensure customer loyalty.
- A resident of Gurgaon loves – Music, Sports, Traveling, and Making Friends